Saturday, May 26, 2018

Nationals

I sent Stockton to the pool with Gavin. They had to be at warmups around 7:00. His event didn't start until 10:00. Brett brought me over to watch him. Rachel and the girls came too. It was a little drizzly when we got there. We found a spot near the 1 meter board. The National anthem played as soon after we arrived. The second the National anthem ended it started pouring. Hard! Now that the competition is over, I think Stockton likes the memory of diving in the rain. Especially on one meter, it was warm rain. Probably it is a good memory because Stockton did great today.
Stockton
Front 1 1/2 ~ 103b
Back dive ~ 201b
Inward pike ~ 401b (7 1/2 on this one!)
Front 2 1/2 ~ 105c
Reverse 1 1/2 pike ~ 303b
Stockton came over and told me this is the worst dive he would do... he did great!
Front flip full twist ~ 5122
Noelle, Stockton, Gavin
 Gavin & Stockton
We split up for lunch. Brett and Rachel took Stockton and I to Chick-Fil-A. Stockton and I walked to Publix while the girls played on the playground. It's funny how excited we get to go to this grocery store. We took pictures to send to the kids at home.
Stockton
 Free cookie!
 The most delicious chocolate milk in the world!
Stockton and Gavin went back to the pool after lunch. Brett dropped me off there just in time for his event. They then went to a children's museum down in Miami. That was a good choice because it rained hard during this event! I tried to film his dives, but I got soaked! Especially when I stood up from under the tent right as a giant puddle of water fell off the tent and landed on me. Stockton said the rain was cold this time. It rained pretty hard, but it was kind of fun.
Back 2 1/2 ~ 205c
Inward 2 1/2 ~ 405 c
Front 2 1/2 ~ 105b
Gavin, Stockton, Noelle
Gavin & Stockton
 Nate, Gavin, Stockton
 Stockton & Stephanie
Stockton went back with Gavin and his friends to have pizza and do the rip contest. I did not want to go to that. I went with Brett and got pizza as well. Except we were dry when we ate.
 In other news.....
Jorja got her Chick-Fil-A uniform

No comments: