Monday, May 7, 2018

Jorja's Shirts

Maysen had a laser appointment today. We stopped by Alta on the way home. I payed for Jorja's leadership camp at Utah State this summer, so excited about that. I also picked up Stockton's ropes for graduation. He earned six different ropes. He will be a rainbow. I stopped by the registrar's office on my way out. I have been worried that Jorja's Chinese class next year will be first period. Student government is first period. I don't want her to have to choose between government or Chinese. I have been secretly hoping that the 9th graders coming in will have Chinese 1st period like they did this year. Anyway, according to the registrar, Chinese will be on B days this year. That is great news! Any B day would work fine. Fingers crossed it stays this way! Our next stop was Smith's. Maysen wanted to get butter to make a cake. She made a tiny 4-person cake. This picture does not show how small the cake was, but it was pretty cute.
Jorja had some friends come over to work on an English project. They had to film something and spent time in the backyard laughing a lot. Hopefully they got their work done as well. Mike brought home five pizzas. That was more than enough.

I finally took a picture of Jorja's campaign shirt. Just one of them. She had a giant picture on the back of two of the shirts, each with a different saying. On the front she had three small cards. It looked pretty cool. The other shirt had the giant picture on the front (for girls with long hair), the three cards were on the sleeve. I loved the shirts. I loved her entire campaign. I'm so proud of her.
Shirt back
 Shirt front

No comments: