Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Good Hair Guy

I hurt my back awhile ago. I hurt it while I was exercising on the rowing machine. I didn't exercise for a week hoping it would heal. I went exercising yesterday and was in so much pain by the end of the class. I have hurt and hurt all day today. It is annoying because I always have lower back pain. I'm use to it. Now I have upper back pain as well and it is just too much! Anyway..... I took Maysen to the dermatologist this morning. We were at Walmart after and I saw this bin. I took a picture and sent it to Stockton. An entire bag of these things for $2.48. They tried to sell him one in Florida for $3. Glad he walked away from that purchase.
Maysen and I went to Little Caesars and bought three pizzas. We took them to Preston's school for a party they were having. We ended up taking Preston home with us. He was quite happy about that.

Jorja had to stay after school for woodworking. She texted us to get her, but then texted to come in 10 minutes because she was talking to 'good hair guy'. We came anyway because it would take longer than that to get to the school. When we arrived she asked if she could stay until 'good hair guys' parents picked him up. I texted back 'geography'. She still wanted to wait. My next text said, "We could get you later, but there would be a super high chance you will be taking the bus in the fall. Your choice." Immediately I get a text saying, "I have to take the bus if I get an a- in geography? But geography doesn't count!!!" My next texts were "Yep. If you lose your 4.0 you are taking the bus." "YES IT DOES!!!" "It is graded and will affect your gpa." She came quite quickly then. How does she not realize this???

Jorja is allowed to take one sheet of paper with notes into her class. She wasn't sure if that was the case and didn't want to be accused of cheating yesterday. She spent today working on notes. She also has a Chinese final presentation tomorrow, and finals in biology and math on Friday. She is so stressed. Too bad Isaac called her. He always calls at the worst times. It was not a good conversation. Afterwords she almost had a panic attack. I snapped at her. I was mad. The doctor told me not to baby her when she starts to spiral like that. It wasn't nice of me, but she was able to get her breathing under control. I can not wait for summer!

No comments: