Saturday, May 12, 2018

Grenades

Mike and I went to brunch at the Cheesecake Factory. We still had a gift card from Jeff, one of Mike's employees. It worked out perfectly and was so yummy. When we got home, there were flowers waiting for me from Scoop and Cori. They sent them for Mother's Day.
Sam got Jorja two free tickets to the Hank Smith/John Bytheway/Meg Johnson conference. Jorja was able to get Hailey to go with her and to get Hailey's dad to drive them. They had a great time. Hailey ended up getting sick later in the day though. Poor girl.

Today we celebrated Mike's birthday with the kids. Mike got four laser guns that work with your cell phone. Mike, Maysen, Stockton and Preston played with those for a long time. I was in charge of the grenades. That was pretty fun because I couldn't get killed. I was able to activate the grenade and hang out near the others and then BAM!
Mike made ribs for his birthday dinner. I'm so glad he likes to cook. I definitely do not like to cook at all. Today was a pretty awesome day.

No comments: