Thursday, May 3, 2018

Maysen's Home!!!

I took Jorja and Madison to the temple this morning. In the 'after temple' picture below, they wanted to stand like deacons.
Jorja and Madison
 Now like normal people
Mike and I drove up to Logan to bring Maysen home! She had most of her things packed and cleaned, but we helped her with the last bit. We also went out for waffles at The Waffle Iron. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Maysen with Dickyi, whoops. Dickyi helped us bring Maysen's stuff down. That was nice. While we were at Maysen's apartment, Mike got a phone call from his boss, Nate. He gave us tickets to the Jazz game tomorrow! Yay! In a suite! I am so excited!!!
Maysen
 Preston and Maysen. He has missed her!
 Maysen and Preston
Stockton, Madison and Jorja all went to see a movie tonight. I think it was the Avengers. I'm not sure. Some super hero movie. Jorja said it was so confusing, she had no idea what was going on. I think people who are totally into that stuff would love it though.
Stockton, Madison, Jorja
 Madison and Jorja
Most of the dive team is in Wyoming for the USA regional competition tomorrow. Stockton is graduating from SLCC tomorrow, so he couldn't go. The kids on the dive team and Stockton keep sending pictures of people with their pinky's under their nose. Here is an example:
Jorja, Madison, Stockton
 Typical Jorja

No comments: