Saturday, May 5, 2018

Yesterday's Carnival

Yesterday I forgot to write about one very important thing. Maysen took Preston to his school carnival. This is the last carnival we will have. We used to love Fall Festival at Mirror Lake. We haven't gotten into the carnivals here as much. I'm so glad Maysen took him. I didn't have time and Preston LOVES being with Maysen. They stayed for a few hours and then I picked them up right before I left for the Jazz game.

Jorja studied Chinese for a bit today. She does not think she will pass the AP Chinese test next week. It's hard being the first year of the immersion program. Kind of flying blind. I'm still thankful she has had this amazing opportunity! Madison came over tonight after Jorja's studying was done.

I watched Matt and Sam's kids for a bit. Sam had her last dinner for the Storymakers conference. I watched the kids until my dad was able to make it home. He took over from there.

No comments: