Thursday, May 10, 2018

AP Chinese

I took Jorja and Madison to the temple this morning. We got stuck behind a big group, but still made it out with plenty of time.
Jorja and Madison
Today was Jorja's AP Chinese test. She had to be in the room at 11:30. I picked her up from school around 3:30. She was exhausted. She said the test was okay, the speaking was the hardest. She couldn't hear the questions very well because of all the other kids in the room speaking. She can see herself passing with a 3, she can also see herself not passing. She said that she doesn't want to pass if she is not ready because she is worried the college level classes would be too hard. I guess we'll find out in June how she did. I wish we could see more indepth scores. What areas did she excel on? Where did she struggle? Maybe there is a way and I just don't realize it.

Jorja and I went to the store afterwords. She wanted a treat for finishing the test. I let her get a chocolate cake. She asked if she passed if she would be able to get a dog. I laughed. I told her Stockton passed 8 AP tests in order for you not to get a dog. Stockton and I are on the same team when it comes to dogs.

No comments: