Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Grrrrr

I was not happy with Jorja this morning. Last night I had a hard time sleeping. Stockton was up until 4:00 in the morning, and I kept getting up and talking to him. I had a really bad feeling about Jorja and Mitchell. I felt like she kissed him when she was at work on Monday and didn't tell me. I could not get this thought out of my mind. So, when I woke up Jorja I said, "I have a question and I want you to be 100% honest with me. How many times have you kissed Mitchell?" There was silence. Then she said two. I asked when. After work on Monday. I sat down and cried. I can not believe that she kissed him after realizing how bad she hurt me on Sunday. There was no way she didn't know that she would make her mom mad if she kissed him after work. I don't know how I can ever trust her again. I was very clear before she left to work that I didn't want her to kiss him. I don't want to have to worry about her kissing boys when she is at work. What is she going to do? Make sure she takes her brakes with him? Go on 'walks' with him? Kissing someone you work with is a bad idea. Kissing someone at work is a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad idea. Why doesn't she trust me? When Jorja left for work on Monday I told her that I won't always ask her not to kiss people, but I needed her not to kiss Mitchell today. I am beyond furious. I have no idea what to do with her. The sad thing is is I can't stand Mitchell. It has nothing to do with him, but the situation. Every time I look at him I will remember Jorja's dishonesty. I'm pretty sure she could have gotten me to like him, she just didn't even try. I don't have a good feeling about Mitchell anyway. I don't know if it is because Jorja works with him or if it is just him. Still. I wasn't excited when she started liking Isaac. I tried to go work with her on it and be supportive so she wouldn't hide things from me. That blew up in my face. I'm not going to do that this time. I don't like this. I don't know why. I hope she doesn't hide things from me, but I'm going to tell her my true thoughts this time. Hopefully it doesn't make her like him more. How am I going to make it through her high school years?

Stockton and Preston went to diving today. When they came back we decided to go to Salt City Burger Company. Preston didn't really want to go until we discovered there was a Subway in the same parking lot. We stopped there first and got him his ham and provolone cheese subway that he loves. It was fun to be with just the boys. Jorja was at work and luckily Mitchell wasn't working today.
Mike & Stockton
Jorja stayed up pretty late memorizing a script. Before she got sick she told someone she would try out for Region and State in theater with her. She loved doing that last year, but has regretted saying she would do it. She said yes months ago, so there was no turning back now. Jorja is just so overwhelmed with everything she needs to do. But, she did it. She got her piece memorized. Hopefully she does well at auditions tomorrow. She was feeling sick though. She has had a hard time eating anything. She eats something and will immediately feel really sick. It's frustrating. Anyway, she felt worse today than other times. I got her a throw up bucket. She decided to wear it on her head. I told her she looked like Hailey. Hailey always wears a red hat that is just like Jorja's yellow one.
Jorja

No comments: