Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Rise of the Jorjas

On the way home from the cabin, Jorja found twelve different Jorja Smiths on Instagram. I'm shocked there is that many. She sent them a message with a heading called Rise of the Jorjas. Hahaha. She even sent it the the famous Jorja Smith singer. That girl cracks me up. I have no idea how she plans on becoming a supreme ruler, I guess time will tell....
Jorja spent a long time working on a video of our trip. My phone was running out of space so she couldn't save it. She deleted a lot of the videos to clear up the space. Too bad it deleted it from her video. She was sooooo sad. She remade it with some other clips, but she liked her first video better. Live and learn. At least she didn't do this when she was making her MORP video. That would have been devastating.
Stockton and I met Mike for lunch. He wanted to take Stockton to Billy B's Hamburger and Donuts. Or something like that. The food was huge. They bring out the hamburgers with a knife and fork. I could only finish half. It makes me kind of sick even looking at these pictures.
 Stockton in mid chew. He managed to finish the entire thing.
 Mike's
Stockton and I went and bought temple clothes for him. We will have to find a place to hem the pants. They did not come hemmed at all. I called Becky and she told me of a place. We stopped there and the lady said she didn't think she would have time because she was leaving. I was thinking that we didn't need them today. I asked when she would be back. In a month, she was going to Vietnam. Oh, yep. That's not going to work. Hopefully we can get that figured out. Stockton and I went back to Mike's work and got Stockton a flu shot at the clinic. He knew he needed one, but today was the first day he read the entire message. He was supposed to get it two weeks before entering the MTC. Whoops. Hopefully that doesn't cause any major problems.

Jorja made it through the entire day at school today, so that was nice. She came home and took a nap, she was exhausted. She had to be back at school at 5:30 for freshman orientation. She said it was really boring. Student government wasn't allowed to have a booth and they weren't allowed to talk to each other because they didn't want them looking too clicky. They did go to Chick-Fil-A afterwords though. It's funny that they keep picking Chick-Fil-A. Jorja eats there enough! Last year it was In-and Out that they always went to. Jorja was a bit embarrassed because she had to find someone to cover her shift so she could go to this. She asked every single person. Curtis was the last person she asked. Luckily he was able to do it. He brought them their food. Jorja said that he was the reason she was able to come tonight. They cheered for him. Good times.

No comments: