Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Reverse Mono

Stockton and I were planning on going down to Provo to pick up his suits today. Jorja texted me and said, "I might need you to take me to lunch again if that's okay. I've cried 3 times already so we're off to a great start." She also said the the Morp video she made was supposed to be seen in advisory, but they ended up having a fire drill. She thinks she did good on her math test though. Stockton and I picked her up and took her to Provo with us. I thought Stockton would need to try on his suits, but we just walked in and picked them right up. Too bad I didn't know it would be that easy. I could have just picked them up when Jorja and I come back down here tomorrow. We stopped by In & Out Burger not he way back to school. Jorja was late for her theater class. Hope that doesn't come back to haunt her. She had work today, but got off at 8:30. We played games once we got home. It is really hard to get the kids to bed right now. I know our time with Stockton is extremely limited, so I have been letting the kids stay up way too late. That has not been a good thing for Jorja. We did have so much fun though. Here are some of the inventions we came up with. I think Jorja's problem was: Jorja has mono. She came up with 'Reverse Mono ~ two negatives make a positive' She was so funny when she was making her pitch. Apparently in her invention, if two people have mono, but hold up the reverse mono card while they kiss, the mono will go away.
The second invention half of us  have the same thing. The problem was: I wish I knew more about girls. All three kids had this prompt. Jorja made the 'Hypnotizenator ~ Because girls like to play games.' Stockton made 'The Brain Swapper ~ You'll never forget.' That was funny. Preston's was so funny and a might bit creepy. His was 'Camera ~ Watch them in their natural habitat.'
Jorja
 Stockton
 Preston
Preston's pitch was hilarious. When the girls walk by, the camera will start following them so they can observe their behavior. Hahahaha! Oh boy. That's a little creepy. We had so much fun. I'm going to miss days like today when Stockton leaves at the end of the month.

No comments: