Monday, May 6, 2019

Chinese Graffiti

My friend Megan asked if I would help proctor AP exams this year. As a bonus I get paid $80 a test. That sounded fun. My first test was this morning. AP Government. Maysen had this test. She didn't like the class, but passed the test. All I had to do was count tests before and after they were passed out, make seating charts, throw away the test wrapping and read a book. It was fun to have a reason to be in the school. When I left I saw this giant chalk art picture with Chinese writing beneath it. Turns out Jorja's Chinese class was studying graffiti, so that is what they got to spend their class period doing. This is her entire class. Seven kids. She has loved it.
Evan, Jonah, ???, Jorja, Sophie, Will, Leah
 Random picture from Jorja's phone: Gabe & Jorja

No comments: