Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Goodnight Fist Bump

I proctored AP geography today. 9th graders taking their first AP test. Maysen, Preston and Jorja went and saw a movie together after school. Detective Pikachu. All three of them liked it, and they had fun being on an adventure together.

Mike set up Stockton's phone to automatically add his pictures to google photos. We like to check and see what is there. It is funny because usually there is a picture with no context until p-day. Sometimes Stockton sends us secret messages this way. Anyway, I found this picture today. Looking at the tag I saw it said, "Elder Mills". I was pretty sure it was Tiffany Maxfield's nephew. I sent her the picture and sure enough it was! She told me he was being transferred to Gila Valley, Stockton was just leaving. They had a three hour wait at the transfer station where they saw each other. Nice that Stockton remembered his name. They had never met before. Pretty cool.
Elder Smith & Elder Mills
Jorja and Spencer worked on Spencer's costume for the dance on Saturday. This is what they have so far. Looks like they just picked up a yellow shirt and orange bandana. I have been talking to Jorja a lot about not having a boyfriend. She has been hanging out with Spencer a lot, mostly as they are getting ready for the dance. She always has a reason, so it has been hard to have the two dates in between rule here. When she left today I reminded her not to come home with a boyfriend and not to kiss him. Well, when Jorja was dropping Spencer off he asked if he could have a kiss goodnight. She told him he could have a goodnight fist bump instead. Hahahahaha! Oh my gosh! I love that girl! She said Spencer thought it was pretty funny too.
Spencer

No comments: