Thursday, May 9, 2019

Fish in the Sea

Mike woke up to a snowy surprise that he wasn't too happy about. Hard to work outside with that white stuff everywhere. He did bring in our old trash compactor that has been sitting outside the cabin. He decided against tearing up a cabinet right now. Thought he would see how useful the trash compactor is first. It's really hard getting all the trash out of the cabin. Everything has to be packed out and usually cars are already full. It would be cool if the compactor helped this situation.
I proctored an AP psychology test today. Jorja had work. We went to the bank before work and ordered Jorja checks and a new debit card. She had lost hers a few days ago and we couldn't find it anywhere. Turns out the card was already cancelled. Someone must have found it and cancelled it. Jorja's hoping she will have her card for Sadie's. Speaking of Sadie's, Spencer answered her tonight. I can not believe I didn't take a picture. I can't find one anywhere. His poster said something like, "Of all the fish in the sea, I'm glad you picked me!" He had Swedish fish and gold fish with it.
Stephanie & Jorja

No comments: