Friday, May 31, 2019

IT CAME BACK!!!

The most exciting thing to happen today was Stockton's lost package came back! The address we were given was not correct. We have searched and searched for this. Most important thing in here was his Crambone shirt. He loved that thing. We also had his cactus jammies, coco pebbles shirt, $20 gift card to Subway, a letter and homemade cookies. I mailed this package back in March. I was SO EXCITED to see it come back! I cheered and cheered when it was dropped off. The mailman looked at me like I was crazy! I hurried right to the post office and mailed it again. Without even opening it. This time we went straight to the mission home. Didn't want to chance losing that again! Mike made fun of me for not taking out the cookies. I thought Stockton would think it was funny to see what I sent.
Brother Heaton also came over and gave Mike giant pumpkins seeds. He is a seed guy. He owns a seed store, so we'll see if we can get this pumpkin to grow. Also, here are random pictures from Jorja's phone.
Emily & Jorja
 Madison & Jorja
Also, I picked up Jorja and Madison from school. Jorja had to stay after for math. I thought I saw Ian Mogensen on the way down. I wasn't sure if he was walking to his car, but I told myself to keep a lookout for him. I saw him walking on 13th East. I pointed him out to Jorja. We slowed down and Jorja rolled down the window and asked if he wanted a ride. He did and was able to jump in the car before I had to hurry away. I told Jorja never to do that. It was so dangerous. We were lucky. Anyway, Ian thanked us over and over for stopping. Jorja is always asking Ian to go to church with her. Ian told her he would go to Sunday school with her because we stopped. Jorja was so happy. They are now in the same Sunday school class, so that works out nicely.

I watched Matt & Sam's kids today. We had our ward dutch oven party. Matt and Sam took Anne to see Matilda while I had the rest of the kids. Maysen and Preston helped out a lot. We saw Ian's parents at the party. They told us that Ian was going to church with Jorja. They were so happy about it. Matt and Sam came at the end of the party. They were able to have dinner before they left with their kids. Nicely timed Matt!

No comments: