Wednesday, May 22, 2019

NEW GARAGE DOORS!!!

This calls for a celebration! You wouldn't think it would be so exciting, but our old garage doors were B-A-D. Mike texted his work to let them know he would be coming in a bit late because of the doors. People texted back about how that is number 9,341 on their to-do list. Mike sent them a pictures of our doors and asked if theirs looked like this. And note, none of the doors worked. They wrote back 'you win'. Yes, this needed to be done. Not a fun thing, but very needed.
Old, rotten, broken garage doors - one propped up with a garbage can
I was at school proctoring a psychology test during the beginning of the day. Eight kids. Super easy. Sydni Smith was in my room. I told her that my daughter had been trying to kill her. (in the assassin game) She laughed and said she had been doing an excellent job of hiding.
It has begun . . . 
 Progress
 The new doors!
Yay! Yay! Yay! This looks so much better. Our garage sits on a hill and when you come down the street this is the view our neighbors see. I don't know why they set up the house this way. I wish it was flip flopped. Anyway, I am so happy. We also have working remotes. WORKING! And a working keypad. W-O-R-K-I-N-G! Life is good!

No comments: