Wednesday, May 1, 2019

IHOPE

I checked Jorja out of school to go to therapy today. This was the first day her therapist from last year was back from maternity leave. It seemed to go well. She asked if she could see Jorja next week or in two weeks. We decided to go again two weeks from now. I dropped Jorja back at school to go to theater, but then waited to pick her up the second school got out. We hurried home grabbed her work clothes and she was off again. She was meeting student government to go to a retirement home. She got a little lost, but eventually found it and had a great time.
Mia, Jorja, Aysha
Jorja picked up Luke after work and brought him here. He was helping her ask Spencer to Sadie's. She had an IHOP sign and a stack of pancakes that said her name. Turned out really cute. I was super annoyed with her though. I thought she was just dropping it off and would be back right away. That is how it has happened every other time she has asked or answered a boy. Not this time. She was gone for at least an hour! I guess they hid and watched him get the poster. All of his family came out and took pictures. They were out there for fifteen minutes according to Jorja. She then texted him and asked him to come and say hi. He invited her inside and they stayed for a long time. I was so frustrated. And tired. Mike has the temple in the morning and it is hard not to sleep when she isn't home. Mike usually gets up at 4:30 on temple days. Anyway, she is back now. I'm glad she had fun, but I wish she would be aware of the time.
Luke
 Jorja & Luke

No comments: