Thursday, May 2, 2019

Taiwan Meeting

I have been obsessed with Marie's stocking. Mostly I'm obsessed with Mina's stocking, which I'm going to do after Marie's. I just feel I really need to get these done for this Christmas. I have enjoyed working on them though. I haven't done cross stitch in years before working on the stockings for these girls. It has been nice.
 Jorja had a quick date with Moses
Then she had her Taiwan meeting tonight. There are ten kids going to Taiwan and they met for the first time today. They met at our house and had a video conference with the person running the show. Looks like this is going to be such a cool experience.



While Jorja was having her meeting, Maysen and I were over at the Waddoups for Paige's wedding shower. I can't believe one of my beehives is getting married! She's younger than Maysen! 19 years old. I think she turns 20 in June. Crazy!

No comments: