Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Temple for Two

I took Madison to school today so she could take her AP Spanish test. Today is late start, but these guys had to get there early. I proctored AP Physics today. Gavin and three others were late. They came straight from AP Spanish to AP Physics. What a horrid day! I also saw Gage, Ebony and Drew in there! I felt bad for Drew. The test started late and didn't finish until after 4:00. Drew finished early and asked if he could leave. He had a job interview at 3:45. They wouldn't let him leave. Luckily I had his mom's number and I texted her about the situation. She was able to contact his interviewers and all ended up okay.

We have been working hard on getting branches moved to the front of the house. We also cleaned up a lot of stuff from our garage. The neighborhood pickup was today and everything was gone when I came home. Even our first couch. I loved that thing. Too bad it was thrashed. It is so great to have all that taken care of.

Jorja and Preston went to the temple for baptisms with the youth. Jorja took Preston out to ice-cream afterwords. They had great fun together. Jorja picked up Emily and Kaitlyn on the way home. She dropped of Preston then got Hailey. They went looking around for a cool place to take pictures. Weird how different school dance pictures are now. No waiting in line and paying $10. These usually turn out much better.
Preston & Jorja

No comments: