Saturday, May 11, 2019

UP

I took Maysen to Provo early this morning. I walked her into the LDS Storymakers conference. They gave her a bag and her ID, which was actually Kathy's ID. Kathy was Sam's old boss. She signed up for the conference but wasn't able to come. Maysen got to go to the classes she preregistered for and also got her lunch. Pretty neat deal. I picked her up this afternoon and we went to Village Inn together. Mike texted me this picture of Preston when we were there. He told me he was going to have Preston mow the lawn. I just didn't expect this! Mike brought this lawnmower back from the cabin. It is smaller than the one we brought from Georgia. Still, Preston didn't weigh enough to make it go uphill, so Mike needed to help him out.
Preston
Jorja went to the temple and did baptisms with Spencer this morning. They were supposed to go with a group, but everyone else couldn't make it. Spencer even asked Emily to go and she said yes. He didn't realize that Emily isn't a member. They went to breakfast after and went shopping for their costumes. Emily and Tyler were with them by that time. I think Hailey too, but I'm not sure. Spencer and Jorja are going to be characters from UP. Spencer is going to be Russell and Jorja is going to be Kevin. Russell is the scout and Kevin is the snipe bird that Russell is searching for. Jorja found stuff to make her costume. I don't think Spencer had any luck this trip.
Jorja & Spencer

No comments: