Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Broken Mouth

The school nurse called me back today. They are doing covid vaccines at Alta. Jorja wants to get it. I was wondering if she could take it since it hasn't been 90 days since she had covid. I had heard that somewhere. The nurse said she could get it but she might get a little sicker since her body is still fighting the disease. Or something like that. Anyway, Jorja decided to go ahead and get the vaccine. She is tired of being quarantined. She will become a star belly sneech. Jorja also got her graduation cords today. They are very pretty. I wish I knew about the cords for Maysen. I should buy the ones she would have earned.

Dani came over and hung out with Stockton. Jack was over with Preston. Preston wanted to roast hot dogs and make s'mores for his dinner. He also absolutely loves days when Jack comes over.
Preston & Jack
Jorja has had to wear a mouth guard thing since her surgery. Today she was in the drive thru at Swig and her mouth started bleeding. She got home okay, but then it started gushing blood again. It bled for almost an hour. I had her lay down with her head elevated and we had gauze pressing on the roof of her mouth. We kept putting ice packs on her cheeks. I was so close to calling the doctor, but luckily it stopped.

Jorja

 

No comments: