Monday, April 5, 2021

Haircut on the Road

Mike and I got up early to get the last few things ready. We got off at a decent time, so that was great! Bear was so excited to be coming with us in the motorhome! Too bad we were just taking him to my dad's house! Haha. Super nice of my dad to watch Bear this week!

We drove to St. George today. We wanted to be there by dinner time at the latest. We left plenty early. Good thing we did. When Mike stopped to get gas he noticed the tire needed to be replaced. I think we were near Fillmore. He didn't know what to do. He got back on the road and started driving slowly. He didn't go far before he saw a sign advertising 'Tires - all sizes'. Perfect! Just what we needed. The tire shop was probably two miles down the road. By the time we got there our tires were thrashed! The guy was super nice and reminded me of Grandpa Parry. He replaced four tires and we were on our way. I feel much better knowing this has been taken care of. Tender mercy having a tire shop right when we needed it. Love that.

We stayed at a campground just outside of St. George. It was near a Black Bear Diner that we could walk to. We met Scoop and Cori there. The service was sooooo slow. I was at the far end and spent my time watching basketball scores. The Jazz lost to the Mavericks and Gonzaga lost to Baylor. 0-2 on teams I was rooting for.
Scoop and Cori came to our motorhome and cut Mike's hair. He needed it badly! Cori did a great job. Mike was so glad he had short hair for Arizona!
The sunset was pretty
Mike: before... photobomb by Stockton
Cori, Mike, Scoop: during
Cori, Mike, Scoop: after
Yay!!!

No comments: