Friday, April 30, 2021

Choose Your Own Date

Jorja spent the morning with Riley. They wanted to go see a sunrise somewhere in American Fork I think. Then they hung out until Riley had to go to work in the afternoon. Right as Jorja was leaving Riley got a phone call. He was on the call for about ten minutes. Jorja felt awkward about leaving without saying goodbye, so she waited. Riley told her it was his stake president. Riley's call has been decided, but the country he is assigned to only allows missionaries to enter quarterly, or something like that. Riley can either leave July 15 or sometime in October. They are letting Riley make the decision. Weird!

Preston had to take a RISE test at school. I think it was an English test. It took longer than I thought. He texted me when he was done and I hurried down and picked him up. We then went to Firehouse Subs. Preston was a fan.

No comments: