Friday, April 23, 2021

Rolled Twenty Times

My hoodie from Blake's baseball team came today. I love it!
Stephanie
Jorja and Lily volunteered at a cat lounge to get service hours for National Honor Society. It is crazy. Jorja has done service all year, but the new advisor keeps rejecting her service. Can't do it with student government... can't do more than ten hours of the same service... thanks like that. It's been super annoying.

Jorja
Jorja helped Jake cater a wedding. It was long and tiring. She kind of had fun but isn't anxious to do it again.

Jake & Jorja
Jorja & Angel
Stockton seems to be having fun, I think. I texted him today and asked him for updates. He said, "We are good, just got out of the hospital, car rolled like 20 times, got my appendix removed - we chillin" What a punk. Later he texted me this picture to show me they had a place to sleep tonight. Last night they made it to the Gila Valley Temple at 4:00 in the morning. They slept in the parking lot. Spencer (Elder White) drove the entire way. Crazy! Glad they didn't crash!

Jaye, Stockton, Spencer

No comments: