Monday, April 12, 2021

Kate's Wish

Kate's wish was granted yesterday. Her backyard makeover. Jorja was able to be there for the reveal. She was so excited. She has loved this family. I am so proud of her. I am thrilled she was able to have this experience. I sure hope those two girls get healthy. Twins with leukemia. That family has had a rough few years.

Paige, Grace, Jorja, Packer, Bode, Riley, Alex, Kate, Kate's mom

Lisa is in town for a few days and we were able to get together. Mike doesn't get to be together with all of his siblings at the same time. I'm glad Steve and Shannon were able to have everyone over. We just had pizza and played games. It was a blast. I made s'mores, that was our contribution. The college kids were busy dealing with finals and end of semester projects, so we didn't see any of them. It still was so fun. I'm glad this happened.

Steve, Sherry, Mike, Lisa

Bananagrams: Weston, Jorja, Preston, Stockton, Leo, Melissa, Nova, Maysen
Skull King: Lisa, Stephanie, Derek, Jacob, Steve
Jorja took all the kids home in her bug. Mike and I stayed later to hang out with his siblings. It was a nice, relaxing evening. I wish we could do this more often.

No comments: