Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Immune Until the Middle of May

The most important news of the day!!! I finished Rachel's stocking! Well, I finished all of the cross stitching. I still have lots of outlining to do. It looks soooo good! I love it! It's going to be fun to watch it all come together!

Rachel's stocking

Preston had an orthodontist appointment today to fix one of his elastics that fell off from his last appointment. It was super quick. That was nice. I called the school to ask about Jorja's immunity for covid. According to the school hers lasts through May 16th. Which means she won't need to be tested to go to Senior Dinner Dance. Yay!

Stockton made waffles with me today. That was fun and delicious. Jorja went to various mission call openings. Her friend Josh was called to Tucson! Jorja contacted the ambassador program to ask if she really, really had to give her decision by today. She talked to someone on the phone for awhile. He said that he has learned that if he didn't give a deadline it wouldn't happen. He told Jorja she could wait until after the Spring retreat to decide. Yay! That will give her more time to fret! Actually I'm glad she has a bit more time. She can't put in her papers until June 26th. I would like her to not worry about it and just enjoy the end of her high school experience.

No comments: