Monday, November 13, 2017

36 Pages

Stockton had to miss diving today to go to a mandatory Sterling Scholar meeting. Wow. He has a lot of work he needs to do. He needs to make a portfolio of all his math accomplishments and math related service. They said there is a 36 page limit. Hahahahahahahaha! I took this picture while we were at the meeting and texted it to Jorja. James is her friend. She texted back, "I love James!" The meeting was in Heffner's room. Lots of the freshman take AP Geography. Jorja doesn't. We thought AP Chinese would be enough to start with.
I walked in on Stockton helping Jorja with her math. I love these two. Stockton is so good to Jorja. I told her she needed to forget about boys and focus this year on Stockton. He will be gone this time next year. Either to college or a mission, unless he goes to the U and lives at home. Anyways, times like this are limited. I want to keep them like this forever.
Jorja & Stockton
I like how Jorja is in her BYU softball shirt and Stockton is wearing his BYU diving shirt. That made me smile.

No comments: