Monday, November 20, 2017

Missionaries at Lunch

There is a lot of sickness going on at our house right now. Mostly Marie. She is miserable. Rachel took her to urgent care tonight. She has strep. Boo. Rachel was planning on going back to Idaho today, but Eve was throwing up. How can she drive five hours by herself with a two year old throwing up?
Eve & Mina
 Rachel bought a pharmacy
Sister Hutchinson got news that she is being transferred tomorrow. Boo! She wanted to go and see Jorja at lunch. She was nervous to walk into the school by herself, so she asked me to come with her. If I could do this again, I would have not been there right as soon as lunch started. Stockton was walking with Jorja to help her find Gavin when Jorja saw us. She was so excited to see the missionaries. Stockton had to leave to get to class, then we couldn't get Jorja to Gavin. When the missionaries said it was time to leave, Jorja's eyes looked like they were filled with panic. I saw Gavin with Isaac and ended up bringing Gavin over to Jorja. Other than that, the lunch was great. Jorja made Sister Hutchinson and Sister Argo friendship bracelets, so she was excited to give that to them. I love the bond Jorja has with these missionaries.
Jorja & Sister Hutchinson
I checked Jorja out of school today to go to her first therapy appointment. Jorja loved it. I don't know what happened, but Jorja seemed to feel at peace when she came out of there. They have another appointment set up for next week. I hope this helps her. I hope Jorja learns tools to help her with her panic attacks and anxiety. I hope Jorja is able to heal. Jorja and I went to DI afterwords. Jorja loves DI. We found a few dresses, shoes and some CDs. She also saw her softball friend Molly there, so that was fun. We then went to Hobby Lobby and bought stuff for Jorja to make a scrapbook. She wants to make a high school scrapbook. I think that will be good for her. Luckily everything was 50% off, so it was perfect timing.

I watched Rachel's girls while Rachel and Marie were at the doctors. Grace wasn't too happy about her mom being gone. Marie spent some time with Grace when she got back. They are so cute together.
Grace & Marie
The missionaries stopped by one more time tonight. Sister Hutchinson gave Jorja this shirt. She loves it. She slept in it tonight. I'm so grateful for the love these missionaries have shown my little girl.
Jorja

No comments: