Friday, November 17, 2017

Pictures with Hailey

Stockton found out his new ACT results this morning. He was disappointed. He earned a 33, which is the same result he earned when he didn't study. This time he got a perfect score in English, a 35 in math, a 33 in Reading and a 29 in science. Weird that that is only a 33. Science is not forgiving because if you miss a question, it will drop you two points. When Stockton was taking the math test he was working on a problem that was a trial and error problem. He knew he was close and the time was almost up. He figured out the answer right as they called time. He knows the answer was J (I think that is what he said), but he didn't answer it. Stockton did the math this morning. If he had answered that question he would have received a 34 on the test. I love Stockton's honesty. He is 100% honest. At all times. I love that about him. I know he is disappointed, but I hope he never changes. He is going to be the best husband and father one day. His wife will not ever have to worry about him. He is so kind. He has a strong testimony. He is excellent with kids. I hope my girls marry someone like Stockton. He is amazing. I am so proud of him.

Preston woke up sick this morning. He stayed home from school. This is not a usual occurrence. It probably has happened before, but I just don't remember. I texted Rachel about the change of plans. She decided to stay away. She does not want to deal with sick kids. I don't blame her. It started snowing today. The pictures never look as cool though.
Stockton and I went to see the Wizard of Oz at the high school. The Wizard of Oz has never been my favorite. It was fun to see the different kids I knew, especially my young women. Rachel, Zoe and Olivia were all in it. I miss watching Michael. I guess it would be a bad idea if he stayed in high school forever.

Hailey came over tonight. Jorja took my camera and they played around a lot. I adore Hailey. There are tons of pictures on here, but I couldn't decide my favorite, so I just put all of them. I am thankful Jorja has Hailey in her life.
Jorja & Hailey
 Hailey
 Jorja
 It was so dark, they had no idea if they were even in the picture
 Hailey
 Jorja's eyes are beautiful. And strange. Bluish/greenish on the outside and brown near the pupil.
 Hailey
 Jorja & Hailey
 Hailey and Jorja's frog
 Jorja
 Hailey
 Jorja
 Jorja & Hailey
 Hailey & Jorja
 Eyes ~ Hailey & Jorja (with a little black eye left)

No comments: