Sunday, November 19, 2017

Millburn Family Thanksgiving

I got up early this morning and started cooking. I first made two banana cream pies. I about died inside when I realized I didn't pick up the sweetened condensed milk I needed.  I had caramel sweetened condensed milk. So, I used that. I made two caramel banana cream pies. They ended up being super delicious. I also made rolls and cranberry sauce.

Brother Masters came over today to talk to me about a new calling. He was about to tell me what the new calling was when someone knocked on the door. I interrupted him to answer, I kind of had a feeling about who was there. I was right! It was Audrey!!!!! I haven't seen her since June. She has been living in California. She is home for Thanksgiving! She has grown too. I laughed and gave her a hug. It was so good to see her! I brought her to Jorja's room, then went upstairs to finish my conversation with Brother Masters.

The missionaries sat by us at church today. Then they took Jorja to go teach some lessons with them. Jorja missed her Sunday school class to do this, but I think it was a good experience. When she came back she came into my primary class. She helped me teach my lesson. That was fun to have her in there. She is a natural teacher. She was really, really good.
Sister Hutchinson, Jorja, Sister Argo
 Sister Hutchinson, Sister Argo, Jorja
 I couldn't decide my favorite, so I put them all....
My family came over for an early Thanksgiving dinner. Rachel and her girls were here, my dad and Max, Bubs with his family, and Matt with his family. Rachel texted that Marie had a sore throat, so if anyone was worried to let her know. Sam said that Anne and Jeff had been sick as well. Mike decided he would hide from everyone most of the day. He cannot afford to get sick right before Black Friday. I only took a couple of pictures, but we had a fun time. It was nice to have Rachel and her girls with us. We sure have missed them!
 Eve & Jeff
 Abby & Mina

No comments: