Friday, November 24, 2017

Jorja's on the Road

I took Jorja to get her driving permit this morning. She passed! AHHHH! This is going to be scary! Actually I'm really glad about this. Jorja will have fun focusing on this and it is a life skill.
Jorja ~ success!
I was even brave and took her to the church parking lot and taught her how to drive. This is something I refused to do with Maysen and Stockton. But, today is Black Friday, so there is no way Mike would be able to do this; and Jorja was so anxious. We drove around for quite awhile, then Jorja drove us both home.
Jorja and Stephanie's reflexion. Whoops.
Jorja and Isaac worked on their biology project for a long time today. Hopefully that is most of the way done. Jorja wanted to go driving again when Isaac left. This time we went down to the driving range. Jorja drove around that for awhile. Then she went in the parking lot and drove around for a bit. After about ten minutes of driving there we realized that there were some people making out in a car we kept driving past. Awkward.

My friend Kristi's daughter got married today. The weather couldn't have been better. Especially for November. I wish Mike could have come with me, but again. . . Black Friday.
 Kennedi & Austin, Jordan & Paige, Kristi & Chris
Jorja and Hailey made a video while I was gone. Once when they were hanging out with Evan they showed him this clip from Parks and Rec. He laughed and laughed and laughed. Jorja and Hailey remade the clip and sent it to Evan. I love those two.

No comments: