Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Student Government Pictures

Jorja and Preston had a dentist appointment this morning. Jorja will probably need her wisdom teeth out in a year and a half. Preston will probably need braces in a year. He didn't like that. I almost got Jorja to school on time, but we didn't make it. That means she had to bow in Chinese and say some weird phrase. She wasn't looking forward to that. I forgot to ask her if it went okay. Jorja did forget her mask we bought yesterday. After I dropped Preston off at school I ran home to get the mask. I put it in Jorja's locker. I looked at the sterling scholar pictures. Stockton's is not there yet. I looked at the class officer pictures. They are now up! I took a picture of Jorja's.
Carson, Marshall, Brenton
Eliza, Jorja
 Screenshot of the same picture
Jorja and Carson both had to turn their shirts backwards because they had writing on their shirts. I wish I could buy one of these pictures. I keep getting emails to buy Jorja's school picture. I don't think I need one of those. I would love to buy the class officer picture, and I would love to buy the sterling scholar picture. Why aren't those ever offered?

I spent the day making gingerbread houses. The freshman officers are going to come over on Friday after school. That should be a lot of fun. We are going to have Mike's family come over on Sunday. I think that means I need 28 houses. I got 12 1/2 houses made today. I listened to The Wall and the Wing while I baked. My house smells amazing.

Jorja asked if I would go buy more photo paper. She has been loving her scrapbook. We picked up the paper, then we picked up Sami. They hung out here for a couple of hours and then Sami went to Young Womens with Jorja. Mike let Jorja drive to Savers when they came back. He is a brave, brave man.

No comments: