Thursday, November 30, 2017

Deer

I finished the last of the gingerbread houses for Mike's family this Sunday. Matt called while I was taking my last pieces out of the oven. While I was talking to him, this deer wandered to my back door and was looking at me. He was shy when I tried to take a picture though.
I checked Jorja out of school for her therapy appointment. I think it went well, but Jorja seemed really drained afterwords. We went home and I finished up a few things. The boys were gone to diving. Jorja came with me to get the rest of the stuff I need for the gingerbread party tomorrow. Then we stopped at the pet store to buy goldfish for her friend Drew. His birthday is tomorrow and Jorja really wants to give him goldfish.

We went through some of The Living Christ and then watched some bible videos for scripture study. Mike then put on The Goldbergs. I don't know what is funnier, the show or watching Mike laugh about the show. He was laughing so hard it was cracking the rest of us up.

Mike and I put together six houses for Jorja's gingerbread party tomorrow. I love gingerbread season. My house always smells amazing and it is so much fun to see the different houses people come up with. I'm glad our families like this tradition as much as we do.

No comments: