Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Billy Joel

I spent the day today making gingerbread. I now have 25 houses baked.
If Mike had a bucket list I know one thing that for sure would be on it. Going to a Billy Joel concert. Mike even went to a conference in California last year where Billy Joel was supposed to perform. Except he cancelled at the last minute. Today, Mike was finally able to see him. He loved it. We were up high, but it didn't matter. It was great. Too bad there was some kind of outage at work and Mike had to check in often. Even during Piano Man. We were planning on going out to eat before the concert, but work was too crazy. We ended up getting JDawgs at the arena. That worked out just fine.
Mike & Stephanie
I'm not sure if these videos will show up, they were a pain to upload.
This one should be For the Longest Time
Once Billy Joel put on his harmonica the crowd went nuts!
They knew Piano Man was coming. It was awesome.
We got home close to midnight. I snuck into Stockton's room to look for his bowling shirt. I wanted to wash it. He had bowling today, but he is supposed to get his bowling picture tomorrow, I think. That's about it. I don't have much to say, but tonight was a really fun night.

No comments: