Thursday, June 14, 2018

Broken Circuit

Stockton got to coach diving by himself for the first time today. He came home pretty excited because he got Berkley to do a reverse 1 1/2. He kept making deals with people that as soon as one of these deals were met, everyone could go in the hot tub. Well, Berkley was finally the one to do it! Although by the time he did, it was five minutes after class was over. No one noticed, they were so invested in watching the four different kids try to get their dives.

Jorja had to be at school all day for student government. She was so excited! The learned a cowboy line dance to Cotton Eyed Joe. Traven is her partner. Then they started planning Homecoming week. She is on the assembly committee. She had such a good time today! Before she left, I made her get permission from Mike for her outfit. This was the first time wearing this shirt. Unfortunately, it wasn't until she was practicing her dance that she realized the shirt comes randomly unbuttoned. Oh boy....
Jorja
Stockton and I took Maysen out to lunch today. We went to Corner Bakery. Stockton loves the meatball paninis there. When he ordered his food the lady asked him where he works. He said no where right now. She asked if he wanted a job. That was weird. Stockton said, "I think I'll just take the panini." Haha! Maysen had another great day at WIFYR. She met with an agent today. The agent helped her with her query letter. Maysen really liked her.

I wrapped Aimee's shower gift and all of Mike's Father's Day gifts. I hate wrapping presents. I dropped off Aimee's gift at Elaine's house. I sure wish I could go to this.
Jorja was texting me while I was dropping off Aimee's gift. Lots of texts because I didn't answer. Because I was DRIVING! She wanted pizza. I didn't want pizza because I ate a lot at lunch. Finally Jorja asked if I wanted to go to the Core Eatery place I had been wondering about. That sounded good to me. Hailey was with us. We went inside, only to find the food was expensive and it was doubtful the girls would eat it. I decided to take them to Mimi's Cafe. It was delicious, but I ate way more than I was planning. We had a great time though.
Jorja & Hailey
 Hailey & Jorja
 Jorja
I have been so frustrated the last few days. Especially today. The circuit breaker trips EVERYTIME I turn on the dryer. At first I was able to get the clothes dried for five minutes, but after walking around the house and flipping the breaker over seven different times, it got to the point where the breaker would trip the second I turned on the dryer. Mike texted Al Clark while I was out with Jorja. Al came over and fixed my life. It was awesome. This should have been a huge bill, but Al did it for free. What a lifesaver!
Broken breaker
 Al (Mike & I went to high school with him. He is in our ward now.)
 Usually he works on huge commercial businesses, so it was nice he helped us out!
 Yep, needed to be replaced.
I am so thankful for people willing to help with things we are unable to do ourselves. We had the air conditioner off all day, hoping that would help the circuit not trip. It was so hot and miserable. I am thankful this is now taken care of and we don't have to live like that anymore!

No comments: