Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Woodworking

We all slept in for awhile. Except Mike. He had to go to work. Poor guy. I took Jorja to Alta. We were able to pick up her woodworking project. She still needs to stain it and attach the top. It was really awkward getting her project. Technically school hasn't ended, even though the teachers really don't want you there. The school was pretty empty, but Jorja and I still had to walk past some kids that were there. Two of them were making out with their other two friends awkwardly standing by. The girl was really into it and it was so gross.
Jorja's woodworking project
I had a doctor appointment today. I hurt myself exercising a few weeks ago, and it just keeps getting worse and worse. Apparently I strained my rhomboid muscle. No upper body exercising for at least six weeks. Annoying.

Jorja and Madison hung out here for awhile. Stockton went to diving and came back with his diving friends. They all went to Gavin's house to play games. Stockton convinced Jorja to come. She texted me while she was there. 'This is the most awkward thing, just so you know.' and 'I feel stupid. Is this what it's like to be shy? Again' Anyway, she was a good sport and she survived.

No comments: