Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Jeff's Wedding

Mike and I went to the Ogden Temple to see one of Mike's friends get married. Jeff works with Mike.  His first wife left him a few years ago. Today he was married to a girl named Jeanette. She seems super nice, and the kids look like they adore her.
Jeff, Jeff's kids, Jeanette
There was a two hour break after the wedding, but before the luncheon. We brought our temple clothes and were hoping to do a session, but we weren't positive we would finish in time. Instead, we hung out with Joe and his wife. Joe used to work with Mike and Jeff. It was also Joe's wife's 45th birthday. We walked across the street to Farr's Ice-cream Parlor. It was adorable. I was so excited to get a baseball helmet sundae. I remember having a Dodgers one years ago. I asked for the Washington Nationals and the girl asked which one that was. I said, "The Walgreens one." She figured that out right away. We will have to come back here so we can collect them all. Then we can make a helmet standings like my brothers have.
Stephanie
 I sent this picture to the kids. Preston was impressed.
There were two adorable girls getting their picture taken. This was the second outfit they were in. The mom had a giant basket of clothes for them to change into. I liked the first outfit best. These pictures are going to be so cute. How fun!
We drove to the wedding luncheon. It was beautiful.
 This was our table.
Whoever had the flower under the roll plate got to take the beautiful table decorations home. I was the big winner! I gave the flowers to Joe's wife for her birthday. 
Tonight was really fun. We watched most of the Incredibles on the giant screen outside while floating in the pool. We had to stop because the wind picked up and we were a tad worried the screen would fall into the pool. Preston jumped out once to support it and it almost knocked him in! That was funny.

No comments: