Monday, June 25, 2018

Miah and Ducks

We keep Jorja's phone in our bedroom at night on do not disturb. I look through her messages either before I go to bed or when I get up. She has been sent some weird stuff in the past. Well, when I woke up today I saw awful messages. X-rated stuff. I don't even want to post it on here. It was sent from one of her friends phone. Luckily I read every single thing that comes through and these messages didn't sound like him at all. I also knew his friends from California were with him. I was pretty sure the messages were sent from his friends. Still, they were just awful. I called this boys mom and talked to her. She was absolutely mortified. I can't even imagine if someone called me and told me those messages were sent from one of my boys. Ewww.

Mike picked Jorja up from work today. We usually wait outside. Mike wanted to see her in action. Jorja was thrilled.
Jorja at the cashier scowling at Mike.
She was so funny. He asked for an order of fries. She said, "What...size...?" Mike said normal. "We don't have normal, how about small." Mike then asked for a frosted rootbeer. Jorja said, "I think you mean two frosted rootbeers." Okay, two frosted rootbeers. The trainer was laughing and said that Jorja has been nice to everyone but him.
Jorja
 Jorja's first paycheck
Mike's family reunion at the park was today. Sherry and Miah came over to our house before so they could play with the ducks. I'm excited for Jorja and Miah to go to efy together. They are going to have such a great time.
Jorja & Miah
 Sherry & Miah
 Sherry
 Jorja
We had a great time at the park this year. Stockton wasn't able to come though. Scoop and Cori were there. They hadn't been there for several years now. We had KFC and pies. I made a butterscotch banana cream pie. We also played whiffle ball. It was fun. Lisa was there. She doesn't go back to California until tomorrow. I should have gotten a picture of Scoop with all of his kids. Glad they were all able to make it.
Jorja & Miah
 Jorja, Miah, Weston
 Weston, Jorja, Miah
 When we got home, Jorja played with the ducks. Surprise!
We also finished last minute things getting her ready for trek. They leave tomorrow morning. I hope she has a good experience.

No comments: