Monday, June 11, 2018

Wrong Number

Maysen had her first day of WIFYR. Writing and Illustrating for Young Adults. She loves this conference. This year she is in Stephanie Black's class every morning. She is excited about that. Sam presented today, how cool!

Stockton went up and helped Gavin coach diving. He is having fun doing that.

Jorja spent the morning with Madison and then went to work at Chick-Fil-A. She sent me this today. Hahahahaha! I laughed so hard!
I drove Jorja to work, but was frustrated that she didn't have all of her clothes packed for Girls' Camp. Her work is by the freeway, so bringing her home was going to add an extra 40 minutes to the hour and a half drive. I was not happy. I was planning on driving to Logan for Stockton's Utah State orientation tomorrow, so I was really annoyed at this extra driving because one of my instructions weren't followed. Mike agreed to take her, so that was nice. He drove her to this cool ranch thing. Looks like she is going to have a great time.

Stockton and I logged onto his Utah State account to see what his transcript looked like. We were shocked to see that his Salt Lake Community College work was not there. I had ordered the transcript a month ago. I hit the button to send after degree awarded. Stockton checked his email. The transcript was sent to Alta the day he graduated. What? Why would they need it now? I know I ordered Alta's transcript with the 'after grades are posted' button, but they never sent it. I double checked this several times, so I know I didn't mess up. I was so frustrated. It shows Stockton only have 13 hours of credit right now. He has over sixty. That's a big difference. Anyway, when Mike came back from driving Jorja to Girls' Camp he helped me change Stockton's orientation until the middle of July. Hopefully by then everything will be sorted out. Stockton was thrilled with this change. One of his diving buddies, Gage, quit diving a couple of years ago. Stockton and Gavin talked him into trying it out again. Gage was planning on coming tomorrow and Stockton was going to miss it. He's pretty happy that is no longer the case.

No comments: