Thursday, June 21, 2018

Mario Ducks

So.... Mike got ducks. They arrived in the mail today. The post office called him. They thought he had ordered turkeys.
Mike's ducks
Mike leaving the post office
Unboxing
Here they are! The kids are smitten. We have two girls and one boy. They decided to name the ducks Quackletta, Princess Peep and Waddluigi.
Ducks
 Ducks eating out of Preston's hand
 Maysen
 Jorja
 Madison & Jorja
 Jorja
 Madison, Jorja & Grace (Madison's sister)
 Maysen
The ducks
Eating from Preston
Jorja came back from leadership camp today. The ducks came a few hours before she got home. Jorja was waiting for me at Alta with Mr. Packer and Traven. Everyone else had gone home. I came the second she called though. Jorja was so tired. She got a total of eight hours of sleep while she was gone. She left on Monday. Today is Thursday. Oh boy, she has some catching up to do. Except, ducks. Anyway, I tried to get her to sleep for a few hours before she needed to leave to Addie's house. Addie was doing a voice lesson with her before she moves up to Provo. When I scheduled this I did not realize Jorja wouldn't have any sleep while she was gone. She seemed to do fine though. I gave Addie Michael's number. I gave him Addie's number when I saw him at Aimee's wedding. Hopefully they can hang out together and not be lonely. Addie gave Jorja a picture booth picture that Carter had taken home. They took it at the Pepperwood party. She was excited to get it. Carter is in student government and is so nice to Jorja.
Hailey, Jorja, Carter
Jorja got a bit of sleep before I woke her up to go to the church for a trek dance practice. She did not want to go. She was so tired. And grumpy. She came back with Madison super happy though. Being around people perks her right up. It is the opposite for me.

No comments: