Sunday, November 8, 2020

Alone at Church

Jorja and I went to get her covid test done today. Last time we had to wait for two hours. Now they only do appointments and we were done in five minutes. We didn't get her results back today though. I'm not sure what to do about her doctor appointment she has at 8:00 tomorrow morning.

Mike and I went to church by ourselves while the kids watched it online. It was good because Mike was able to ask them how the sound was and things like that. Damian sat next to me, which was so cool. I got to talk to him about going to spring training for the Reds. This is going to be so exciting to watch. Hopefully things work out for him. We played some Jackbox with my family. That was fun. I started Preston's eclairs. I worked on the cream today. That is now in the fridge outside. The eclairs take so much work, but I'm glad there is something I make that he loves so much.

Everyone got an alert on their phone that the governor was going to issue a mandate. Welp, now we have to wear masks everywhere in Utah and we are asked to just stay home. They said we weren't quarantined again, but they want us to remain with our own families. The kids can still go to school though. All before school and after school events are cancelled. Sports are cancelled, except football. College kids have to get a covid test once a week. The mandate lasts until November 23rd. Ugh. I don't know what to do. We have a lot of things planned, and we have already missed a lot of things. Jorja is sad. We have some decisions to make. I'm not sure what to do.

Week 11

First quarter

No comments: