Sunday, November 1, 2020

My First Zoom

I taught my first zoom class today. I was surprised with how many kids showed up. It went better than I expected, but I still have a lot to learn. I think I will do better next time. It's weird. Preston and I were on the zoom downstairs. Jorja was on zoom for her Sunday school class in her bedroom. Mike and Maysen were on zoom for gospel doctrine upstairs. Crazy how things are right now. 

We went to church at 1:00. They have asked everyone to come 50% of the time and watch on zoom the other 50%. Mike is in charge of the zoom, so we go every week and sit in the front row. I was sitting next to Maysen and she looked very uncomfortable. It was obvious something was wrong. After awhile she asked me if she could go sit in the foyer with her mask off. She was feeling claustrophobic and needed space to breathe. Of course I let her. I met her as soon as church was over and we walked home together. Mike had to take down the zoom stuff. It's not often that I leave church before Mike!

We have started scheduling family time in on Sunday. We played Mario Party today. Actually Mike played with Maysen, Jorja and Preston. I sat on the couch with them and worked on Rachel's stocking. It was awesome. We don't get much time with the family doing things like that anymore. I miss having them all to myself. Today was a good day.

No comments: