Sunday, November 22, 2020

Grandpa Millburn's 107th Birthday

Sundays have gotten a lot busier now that they have added the second hour of church back in for us. It is over zoom. Todays was crazy though. The relief society accidentally sent out two different zoom links. One through email and a different one through text. I connected through email and that is the one the teacher was on. The Relief Society presidency was connected through text. It took quite awhile to figure it out. Haha.

Jorja

We watched Anne's zoom party, which was cute. Can't believe she is seven years old! Mike and Preston went to the cabin today. Mike sent me this picture. The mugs look adorable up there! I love them!
Maysen, Jorja and I made s'more cookies. Delicious.
I have no idea what Jorja is doing here.
Jorja and Bear
Week 13

No comments: