Friday, November 6, 2020

Quarantined Again

I brought lunch to Bubs today. Zaos. It was nice to see him. I should do that more often. The kids don't have school on Fridays anymore, but Jorja went to help Packer. She was helping at the school for several hours. She then spent several more hours with Jake. He is her partner to go to businesses for the fundraiser. They are trying to get help from the community for the fundraiser. Jorja then went to dinner with Jake's family. Mike and I were at Harmon's this evening. As we were driving away we got a phone call that Jorja is quarantined until next Thursday. Autumn has corona, which makes her the third person in student government to have it, again. All three are in the start of the alphabet, so Jorja hasn't been around them for a week already. Jorja is not happy about this turn of events. We called her as soon as we got the call. She was just silent, then we could hear her sniffling and she whispered, "Okay, I'll come home right now." This is such a weird time. I wish I could take this away and allow her to have a normal senior year. She has been a good sport, but it has been really hard.

No comments: