Monday, November 16, 2020

Love from Khush

Jorja and I are back to the land with no water. It hasn't been too bad though. Luckily we can turn it on for short bursts of time when we need to. School is online until after Thanksgiving. Student government decided to dress up in Hawaiian for Packer. They thought he would like that, but Jorja said he just felt left out. They couldn't see anyone else because Packer doesn't use zoom, he uses canvas. Oh well... at least they tried.

Jorja

One thing Jorja is really good at is collecting friends. She loves meeting people and she keeps in contact with lots of them. When Jorja went to Washington this summer to buy the boat with Mike, she met this girl named Khush. She is the student body president at Inglemoor I think. They have bonded about how hard this year has been for student government. At least that is what I imagine they have bonded about. Anyway, Khush sent Jorja a package. She made Jorja a bracelet that said WA and UTAH. How cute is that!

Khush's bracelet
I talked to Rachel for a bit today. Marie had eye surgery! Rachel said it went really well. They have known for years that Marie would need this surgery, so it is nice to finally get this behind them. It is supposed to help with her double vision and hopefully make it so she doesn't need bifocals anymore. What a trouper Marie is! So glad the surgery went well.

Marie
I talked to Stockton today. Transfer calls were on Saturday. He is staying in Sierra Vista as the district leader. Only one more transfer left for that boy! Woohoo! Jorja went and grabbed some Swig to drop off to people in between her classes. She stopped and brought me home an açaí bowl, which was delicious. Our cups the kids designed came today. They look cute and are super light. I think this will be perfect, especially for the little kids at the cabin. I sent a message to my family asking if they would make some. Hopefully they will!
In other random news... this is how far I am on Rachel's stocking
Mike, Maysen and Preston came home today! They got here just in time to go to bed. Glad they made it safely! I sure love my family. I am so lucky.

No comments: