Saturday, November 14, 2020

Two Tracks

Today was fun. It is so beautiful here. Mike was able to get the other set of tracks on the 4-wheeler, so now we have tracks on both! This is going to be great! Especially when my brothers are here over Christmas. Tracks makes such a difference when we are pulling sleds. I didn't expect much snow here yet, but there was enough to go sledding. Mike, Preston and I went out for awhile. It was so fun! Mike also brought the projector downstairs and made a movie screen on the wall. I took blurry pictures to send to my brothers. I think the kids are going to have a great time sleeping here and watching movies. Hopefully it will make it easier to play games with my brothers!

Stephanie ~ new tracks at the top of the Springs
The girls had a Mama Mia marathon
Kids will be able to watch from their bunks... or in Jorja's case, the floor
The girls made taco haystacks for dinner. It was delicious. When they went out for ingredients, they wanted to stop by the taco bus, but it was closed. I have no idea why Preston thought it would be a good idea to feed Bear at the table. I am not a fan of this idea.

Stephanie's arm, Maysen's face, Giselle, Ella, Jorja, Bear, Preston

No comments: