Monday, November 23, 2020

Friendsgiving

Mike worked from the cabin and Preston did school from there. They are sure taking advantage of this crazy year. Mike also put in a dog door for Bear. It is in the mud room and is the same door we have in our house. Bear loves it.

Stockton called early this morning and I was able to talk with him for a couple of hours before I went to Becky's. I talked to him while I walked there and said goodbye once I was inside her house. Becky, Camee and I made lunches for the Road Home. We all brought different stuff, then made the sandwiches and assembled everything in paper bags. Becky and I dropped them off. I didn't realize the Road Home is super close to Mike's work. It was fun to hang out with Becky and Camee. I'm glad this worked out.

The stay at home mandate ended today. Jorja took advantage of it and hung out with her friends all day. She went shopping with Giselle and then went to Riley's to make mashed potatoes. We made cranberry sauce yesterday. Jorja brought those things to their Friendsgiving at Ella's house. She had a great time.
Giselle & Jorja
Jorja & Riley
Riley & Jorja
Sami, Ella, Giselle, Jorja
We were planning on going to the cabin tomorrow after Jorja's statistics test, but I ended up scheduling a dentist appointment for Wednesday morning. I haven't been to the dentist in over two years. I wanted to find a new dentist, so I knew it would be awhile before I got in. They had an appointment available when John is here, or in December. Then they told me they had a cancellation on Wednesday. I decided to just get it done. Mike wasn't too happy about that. "You haven't had an appointment in two years and need to do it now?" I called back right away to change the appointment, but they were closed. They close super early, like at 2:00. Anyway, I think I will just get it over with. Jorja told me she has three tests tomorrow anyway, so it will be good to let her concentrate on that.

No comments: