Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Election Day

Well, we have no idea who the next President of the United States is going to be. We watched the election coverage all night long, but many states are still too close to call. It is crazy that Georgia is up in the air. It sure was a red, red, red state when we lived there. Three of our four kids were able to vote in this election. We all sent in our votes last week. My brothers and I play this betting game. It is fun, and free to play so there is no risk. There were six questions to vote on for the presidential election. I got four of the six right. I got the first question right which made me first place out of one million people. (I know I was tied for first with thousands. Haha) Anyway, I took a screenshot. I bet that the first tweet from Joe Biden would contain the word 'folks'. 

Jorja watched a couple of hours of election coverage with us. She had to do that with an assignment for her government class. I can't imagine anything more appropriate for that class. Nothing was decided by the time we went to bed. Mike thinks Biden is going to win. I think Trump is. I am not excited about either of them being the next president. Hopefully the country stays in tack after this is all over.

No comments: