Saturday, November 21, 2020

Anne's Invitation

Anne's birthday is tomorrow. She can't have a traditional party, so she is having a zoom party. Look how adorable the invitations are.

Jorja's thankful post
I posted yesterday about being thankful for my birthday season kids. Maysen, Jorja and Preston. I never did a birthday post for them so that worked out. Their pictures were pretty recent, so I'm not going to worry about adding them here. I posted today about Stockton. This was the picture I used. I am so proud of him and the missionary he has been. He has truly put his entire heart into his mission. Even though he has loved his mission so much, I can not wait to have him home! He thinks he comes home February 3rd, but we haven't had any official communication yet. That is going to be a great day.

Elder Stockton Smith 

No comments: