Thursday, March 25, 2021

Bunny Kingdom

Stockton left this morning to go to the Air Force. He is going with his diving friends to visit Gavin, another diving friend. Stockton hasn't seen Gavin since his 19th birthday. Gavin can't come home from the Air Force, but he is allowed to have visitors. Gavin has his mission call now and will be leaving to Japan in the next few months. Stockton's going to have a great time.

I took Maysen and Jorja to the dermatologist. Jorja asked me if I could call the seminary and see if she could transfer classes. I think she is the only senior in her class and the only one who makes any comments. She is trying to decide if she should go on a mission as soon as she turns 19 or go to a year of college first. She wants to be in a class with kids that are in the same situation. I called and talked to the principal. He was so nice. He asked if he could talk with Jorja and her teacher. So, as soon as we were done with Jorja's appointment I dropped her off at the seminary building. Jorja said the meeting went well and she is now in a new class. She's happy about it.

Jorja and I went to go get her dress altered for inauguration. Jorja was meeting me there after getting her toenails done. She got her hands done yesterday and then decided she wanted to do both. I was very specific that she needed to meet me at the lady's house at 5:40 because the lady teaches a sewing class at 6:00. The only problem was no one answered the door. Turns out she didn't hear us. She felt so bad. We are going to come tomorrow at noon.

Mike and Preston taught me how to play Bunny Kingdom. Preston won. This is what our board looked like at the end of the game.

Jorja made cake pops and they were delicious. She made several kinds, including frogs. (The others were just round) I have a picture of Maysen with a cake pop, but not Jorja. Haha. These were delicious. 
Maysen

No comments: