Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Warrior of the Month

I messaged Brian this morning asking a few questions about Jorja's scholarship. He was so nice and answered all my questions. We were very happy to find out that if Jorja went to school for a year and then went on a mission, she could start again in January. Originally we thought she had to commit for year blocks at a time. Brian said that she needs to go one full year and then after that they have more flexibility. Yay! Great news. Lots of decisions coming Jorja's way.

Jorja didn't have school today. They juniors are taking the ACT test. She was able to come with me to Preston's Warrior of the Month ceremony. That was nice because Mike had a meeting and wasn't able to go. They had the room set up all fancy. There were four students receiving the award, but only three of them were there. Preston knew Paxton from Chinese. He didn't know the other girl. It was very socially distant. It was really nice. Well done Preston! (The pictures are kind of out of order again, but I am very tired.....)

Preston & Jorja

Mrs. Merket taking pictures of Paxton, Preston and another girl
Principal Graham & Preston
Action shot. Mrs. Merket sent me these
Jorja, Preston, Stephanie
Preston
Preston needed a yearbook picture taken. Mrs. Merket was doing that here.
Stephanie, Preston, Jorja
These were surprisingly good
Preston's yearbook photo
BYU played Gonzaga today. The first half was AMAZING! Couldn't pull it off though. I had to laugh when I saw this on the screen. I didn't know you played college basketball Justin!

No comments: